- Stepper Drives
- Dispenser Controller
- Gear Motors
- Smart Microstepping Drive
- Stepper Controller
- Servo Controller Drives
- Hot Foil Stamping Controller
- AC Servo Motor
- Brushless DC Drives
- Brushless DC Motor
- AC Induction Motor
- Stepper Motor
- VFD AC Drives
- Servo Motor for Beverage Filling Station
- Stepper Motor for Food Processing Production
- AC Induction Motor for Semiconductor Production
- AC Gear Motors for Pharmaceutical Lines
- Stepper Controller for Automotive Assembly
- Brushless Drives for Industrial Automation
|Home||» Products||» Stepper Drives||» Integrated Smart Microstepping Drives|
Integrated Smart Microstepping Drives
Product Code : smart-micro-stepping-drive
Brand Name : GENNEXT CONTROL
- Product Type
- Integrated Smart Microstepping Drives
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece/Pieces
- FOB Port
- Maharashtra, India
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Delivery Time
- 25 Days
- Sample Available
- Packaging Details
- Standard Packaging
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Smart Micro Stepping Drives offered by us are designed and developed to supply vibration free as well as resonance free operations with 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/10, 1/16, 1/20 selectable steps and standard & smart stepping provision. Offered drives are accessible with supply voltage of ranging from 50VAC to 120VAC and 5V logic input supply voltage. With direction and step input isolated and optically coupled, these also helps disable or enable function. Some of the other standard characteristic of the drives comprise high torque supply even at enormous speeds, great chopping rate for low ripple current in motor and over current trip protection along with facility of fuse blown indication.
- Vibration free and resonance free operation.
- 5V logic input supply voltage.
- Supply voltage 50VAC to 120VAC.
- 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/10, 1/16, 1/20 selectable steps with smart and standard stepping.
- 1 to 6Amp. selectable phase current (DIP switch).
- Direction & step input isolated and optically connected.
- Supports enable or disable function.
- Detachable male or female screw connectors comprised.
- Greater chopping freq. for low ripple current in the motor.
- High torque supply even at greater speeds.
- Over current trip safety and fuse blown indication.
- Automatic current cutback to 65 per cent in idle condition.
- Dimensions: Mounting plate- 215 X 80 mm and Drive - 185(h) X 115(d) X 80(w)mm,
- Precisely indigenous system with long duration service commitment.